Writing
2 with Mrs. Lina
Studied writing 2 with Mrs. Lina was interesting and challenging for me. She was
good and seasoned lecturer. She taught
me many things about how to write good essay like procedure, narrative,
discussion, review, and others. She also gave
me many assignment that should I finish in the short time. I
believed that she did it to improve my ability and make me understand with the
lesson.
Mrs. Lina also asked me to make a blog. Actually, I did
not have and I did not know how to make a blog. I asked to my friend how to
make it. My friend taught me and made me a blog. The name of my blog is
syarifah k1. The blog address is syarifahainik1.blogspot.com. I tried to design
my blog so that it can attract the reader. After finished an essay, Mrs. Lina
always asked me to publish my essay in my blog. Then every essays should be
commented by friends. Now, I have 5 essays in my blog.
Mrs. Lina is
pregnant and she will take furlough to childbearing. So, she advanced our
meeting from a semester, 4 months become 2
months. In a week, we studied 4 times meeting. We
studied on Wednesday and Saturday. In Wednesday, I just studied with my
friends, K1 at 08.40 A.M, we
studied to correct our assignment; and in Saturday, my class was joining with
K2 and NK2 at 07.00 until 12.00, we
made a presentation in front
of 3 classes and it was alternating.
Mrs. Lina did not give us Mid Test, but as exchange
rate she gave me assignment to write free text about my experience in studied writing
1 and my hope in writing 2, discussion text, narrative text and short essay
about my experience in studied writing 2. The title of my discussion text was “Wearing Veil for Moslem Students in the University” and the
title of my narrative text was
“Get Lost in
the Housing”. According to me, my best essay was my discussion essay with title “Wearing
Veil for Moslem Students in the University”. I think it was
my best essay because I have written my essay proper with the generic structure
and I have considered about unity and coherence. I hope Mrs. Lina enjoyed my writing.
Actually, this is difficult for me to write discussion
essay because I did
not have the topic. After that, my friend suggested
me to write about wearing veil in the university. Then I wrote the draft that
consists of issue, arguments for, arguments against, and conclusion. After wrote the draft, I tried to
search some information about wearing veil in the internet. I wrote my essay in
Microsoft Word and I put some information from internet as a proof. I developed it and concern about
unity and coherence. After wrote
the conclusion, I put some sources and I finished my essay. After that, I
duplicated
it becomes 28, then I gave it to all of my friends in my class. I asked my
friend to give some comment. After all of my friend returned my essay; I also corrected
my essay again. Then I duplicated
it became 7
and I gave it to my friends so that they can
gave comment to my essay. Then I corrected my essay again until I
think my essay was
better than before. Finally, I published it in my blog. I asked
my friends
to give comments
about my essay in my blog and collected
it to Mrs. Lina.
In conclusion, now I will finish my study with Mrs.
Lina in writing 2. Even though I am
tired with the assignment, but Alhamdulillah I can finish it.
I hope I can get good mark and my ability in writing more improve. I say thank
you to Mrs. Lina. Even though she is pregnant, she still spends her time to teach
me and my friends. I hope you will get funny baby and health. I will remember
anything that had you taught and I will try to develop my writing.
It is a good essay, but pay attention to your thesis statement. It should cover the essay.
BalasHapusthanks rida :)
BalasHapus