Senin, 30 September 2013




SYARIFAH AINI
1200989/2012


My Experience in Writing 1

As the students of English Department, we have to be able in writing. Some of the students think that writing is difficult. Sometimes we have the idea that we want to write it. However, we do not know how to express it in writing. We also do not know how to develop our idea in good writing. To continued my study, I must to take writing 1.
In writing 1, I studied with Mr. Saunir and Mrs. Witri. But we only studied with Mrs. Witri for several weeks because Mrs. Witri will be born her child, and then all of Mrs. Witri’s duties are replaced by Mr. Hafiz.It was the interesting class, because they are good lecturers. They taught me how to write good essay and paragraph, such as comparison and contrast, descriptive, procedure, and others.
Mr. Saunir taught me about discipline and be on time. Whenever a student came late, he did not give a permit to join with his class. Fortunately, I never came late when studied with him. I always remember with his motto, “Kuliah atau Takziah”. Mr. Saunir said that to be a good writer, you have to learn and never bored. At first it was maybe difficult until you regard writing as your habit.
The way of teaching Mr. Saunir is different with Mr. Hafiz. When I studied with Mr. Saunir, he just asked me and my friends to show a presentation about example of types paragraph and essay that we had written before. After that, we should give a comment or question to presenter. I did not show my presentation to my friends because I was afraid if I will get mistake. With Mr. Hafiz, we only listen to his presentation about example of each paragraph or essay and we did not need to do a presentation.
Actually, I do not like writing because it is difficult and need a long time. Since I studied writing 1, I still felt afraid and worried. Sometimes I feel jealous with my friend because they can write good paragraph and essay. It is very different with me. But I do not want to give up, I have to be good in writing and get good grade. I hope in writing 2, I can improve my ability in writing. I say thank you to all my lecturers.


My Expectation by Studying Writing 2

In writing 1,I got score B. It makes me happy because I can continue my lesson. I think it is proper with my ability even though I want to get A. After finished writing 1, I took writing 2. Actually I more and more felt worried because writing 2 must be more difficult than writing 1, but I do not give up and should undergo my study. I believe that if we have good destination, Allah will accelerate our affair.
Now I study with Mr. Ansyar and Mrs. Lina. Mrs. Lina said that to write good paragraph or essay, you need time and always practice it. In this semester, I should study seriously and I have to get score A or at least B. I want to be an English teacher, so I should study hard and pass this semester. I hope by studying writing 2, I can improve my ability in writing and be a good writer. I also hope my lecturers can help to improve my ability and never bored to teach me.





9 komentar:

  1. wooaaa.. actually, we have the same experience in writing 1 :)
    I hope we can write better than write in writing 1 .. Aamiin :)

    keep writing :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Of course Ai,
    I am agree with your opinion,
    we should study seriously and I hope we can write better than before,, Okey :)

    BalasHapus
  3. hemzzz we have the same experienced.. i hope we can learn easier for writing...

    BalasHapus
  4. I hope you can get all your hopes.
    keep writing Ai.

    BalasHapus
  5. good essay, sari.
    do not use 'but' to begin a sentence

    BalasHapus
  6. Nice essay, Syari..
    By the way, we have the same hope..

    BalasHapus